In the United Kingdom, an MBA, or Master of Business Administration, typically lasts one year. However, other universities, like London Business School, offer programs that last more than a year.
The average cost of an MBA program at a UK university can range from £23,000 to £90,000. The University of Warwick, the University of Edinburgh, the University of Oxford, and the University of Cambridge are a few of the best schools in the UK that provide MBA programs.
A business degree from a UK university is one of the most sought-after courses around the world because it teaches students how to plan, run, and manage a business.
Students learn marketing, finance, HR, and administration. At a later stage, students may choose to specialize in one of the business fields, but at the beginning, they learn about the business world as a whole.
Top Universities In The UK
|University Names||Course Duration(months)||Full-time MBA Cost|
|London Business School||15-21||£87,900|
|Oxford Business School||12||£63,000|
|Cambridge Judge Business School||12||£59,000|
|Imperial College Business School||12||£53,500|
|Warwick Business School (WBS)||12||£43,950|
|Alliance Manchester Business School||18||£44,000|
1. London Business School
Business School in London The University of London’s LBS MBA program was founded in 1964. It offers MBA and Ph.D. degrees as well as postgraduate degrees in management and finance. Similar to the city in which it is located, the LBS MBA program is cosmopolitan.
The most recent LBS MBA entering class is made up of 92% foreign students from 66 different nations. LBS claims to provide the most flexible MBA program in the world. The MBA program at LBS can be completed in 15, 18, or 21 months.
A well-regarded school is the London Business School. In 2019, Forbes named LBS the top 2-year international MBA program, and the Financial Times listed it as the second-best business school in Europe.
London Business School was ranked fifth in Poets & Quants’ assessment of the “Top 50 MBAs for Entrepreneurship” in 2022.
- Oxford Business School
One of Sad Business School’s three options, the Oxford MBA, is one of the most challenging and extensive full-time MBA programs in the world.
The Sad Business School, which is a part of the oldest university in the English-speaking world (est. 1096), combines the energy of a youthful business school with the transformative ideals of the most distinguished institution in the world.
The Sad Business School, which is situated on the grounds of the University of Oxford, aims to create business executives with a passion to take on global issues.
The program is a tough one-year course that focuses on giving students the skills they need to think logically, laterally, and on their own.
- The Oxford MBA program is divided into three terms, and each term has three main themes: entrepreneurship, global rules of the game, and responsible business. These themes help students learn how to deal with the business problems of today.
- Entrepreneurship and consulting projects, which give students the chance to put what they learn in class into practice, and international electives, which help students gain a global perspective and find cross-cultural solutions to social problems, also add to the curriculum.
- Cambridge Judge Business School
Cambridge Judge Business School, a young but prestigious institution that is a part of the top-ranked Cambridge University in the UK, offers a one-year MBA program that is quickly rising to the top of the list of the most sought-after in the world.
The school, which is around 80 kilometers north of London and close to the booming city’s financial district, also benefits from a thriving local business sector with ties to Cambridge.
- The entrepreneurship and innovation management programs of the Cambridge Judge Business School are its greatest assets. To date, Cambridge’s innovators have created more than 1,600 businesses that employ more than 30,000 people.
- Accelerate Cambridge, the school’s incubator, is the perfect place for aspiring entrepreneurs who want to start their own businesses right after they graduate from Cambridge Judge.
- Also, the Entrepreneurship Center at Cambridge has a lot of different programs and is connected to important people and parts of the university.
- Imperial College Business School
One of the top universities on the planet is Imperial College London. In the QS World University Rankings, it consistently places among the top five institutions in the UK and is right behind Oxford and Cambridge.
Because Imperial has a great reputation and focuses on subjects related to science and technology, it is very hard to get in.
But the professors have helped many students get an offer to study at Imperial, which is highly sought after, by giving them the right support and skillful preparation.
- Learn more about how to maximize your chances of success and how to stand out in your undergraduate application by reading on.
- The hardest classes at Imperial are in graduate medicine, mathematics, computer science, and computing (including standalone computing, games, vision and interaction, and software engineering).
- One of Imperial’s best-liked computing courses is taught by one of the professors’ vast networks of knowledgeable teachers with expertise in a variety of STEM fields.
- Warwick Business School (WBS)
The University of Warwick was founded in 1965 as a result of a government program to expand higher education. It is a top-notch institution with high standards for education and research. Frequently ranked among the top universities in the world as well as the top 10 in the UK,
At the University of Warwick, you can get degrees in engineering, science, and medicine, among other things. There are also many options for postgraduate and undergraduate students.
More than 27,000 students, including its 2,400 highly qualified and experienced faculty members, attend the university. Additionally, it works with more than 200 national and international organizations in more than 40 nations.
In The Sunday Times Good University Guide 2022, the University of Warwick was named University of the Year for Teaching Quality and runner-up for University of the Year.
- Alliance Manchester Business School
The reason to attend Alliance Manchester Business School (Alliance MBS) is straightforward: they turn out graduates with unique perspectives. They give you the skills and knowledge you need to do well in the business world of today, which is very competitive.
Alliance MBS is one of the UK’s largest campus-based business and management schools, ranking 36th internationally and 10th in Europe (FT Global Rankings 2018).
The business school has an alumni community of 60,000 graduates based in 176 countries, as well as international locations in Dubai, Hong Kong, So Paolo, Shanghai, and Singapore, giving us a truly global reach and viewpoint. Its main campus is located in the booming student city of Manchester.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is the typical cost of an MBA in the UK?
Ans. In the UK, the price of an MBA can range from £23,000 to £90,000. The top 10 MBA schools in the UK charge, on average, £50,483.
Q. Which other country is a good pick for an MBA?
Ans. The United States (the USA), Australia, Canada, Germany, New Zealand, and India are some of the top nations to study for an MBA program.
Q. Which MBA course is the best in the UK?
Ans. Many colleges in the UK offer MBA programs, which are the most sought-after business degrees. The London School of Business, Oxford Business School, Cambridge Judge Business School, Imperial College of Business, and many others all provide some of the best MBA programs.